There are a number of residential treatment facilities available across the province for people who feel they need help in making changes to their alcohol and/or drug use and emotional and physical health. CASON counsellors can help you in deciding if residential treatment is right for you, and assist through the admission process if necessary.

For immediate information on residential programs and wait times, call the Drug & Alcohol Helpline at: (800) 565-8603