- Day Treatment is a group-level intervention which is four weeks in duration, meeting Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. It provides group process activities daily and focuses on life skills development and lifestyle change issues.
- Individuals must have the commitment to abstain from all substance use during this program (not properly prescribed), as well as the necessary supports and stability.
- The process involves an initial Group Intake to ensure this program is appropriate, followed by Early Treatment, and then Day Treatment.
ASSESSMENT FOR DAY TREATMENT
- Group assessments for Day Treatment are available every Wednesday from 1 – 3 pm for those individuals who are interested in this specific program. The purpose is to explain the program to ensure it will meet the needs of the individual. (By appointment only).
- Early Treatment is a group-level preparation and stabilization program which meets once weekly for three hours and provides support and early recovery strategies for individuals awaiting more intensive treatment. Clients are required to attend these sessions before proceeding to Day Treatment.
- Aftercare is a group-level service for individuals who have recently completed an intensive treatment modality. It provides participants with the opportunity to continue to process recovery issues which they began during their treatment experience. Sessions are held once weekly for one and one-half hours and enrolled individuals are expected to make a commitment to attendance for a minimum of eight sessions.
- Women’s, Men’s and Co-Ed groups available. Call for a screening and information appointment.
- Auricular acupuncture and wellness groups are also available!